Risk of septic arthritis after intra-articular medication: a study of 16,624 injections in Thoroughbred racehorses
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Australian Veterinary Journal © 2013 Australian Veterinary Association
Australian Veterinary Journal
Volume 91, Issue 7, pages 268–273, July 2013
How to Cite
Steel, C., Pannirselvam, R. and Anderson, G. (2013), Risk of septic arthritis after intra-articular medication: a study of 16,624 injections in Thoroughbred racehorses. Australian Veterinary Journal, 91: 268–273. doi: 10.1111/avj.12073
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!