SCIENTIFIC AND CLINICAL
In this issue – July 2013
Dingoes and sheep don't mix · Septic arthritis after joint injections · Equine multinodular pulmonary fibrosis · Optimal position for ECG measurements · Multiple tumours in a dog · Dogs and sea hares don't mix either · Buruli ulcers in alpacas
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Author. Australian Veterinary Journal © 2013 Australian Veterinary Association
Australian Veterinary Journal
Volume 91, Issue 7, pages 259–260, July 2013
How to Cite
Jackson, A. (2013), In this issue – July 2013. Australian Veterinary Journal, 91: 259–260. doi: 10.1111/avj.12081
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!