Patent Angiostrongylus mackerrasae infection in a black flying fox (Pteropus alecto)
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
© 2013 Australian Veterinary Association
Australian Veterinary Journal
Volume 91, Issue 9, pages 366–367, September 2013
How to Cite
Mackie, J., Lacasse, C. and Spratt, D. (2013), Patent Angiostrongylus mackerrasae infection in a black flying fox (Pteropus alecto). Australian Veterinary Journal, 91: 366–367. doi: 10.1111/avj.12082
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!