Extent of utilisation of dual-purpose wheat for grazing by late-pregnant and lambing ewes and producer-reported incidence of health issues in southern New South Wales
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
© 2013 Australian Veterinary Association
Australian Veterinary Journal
Volume 91, Issue 10, pages 432–436, October 2013
How to Cite
McGrath, S., Lievaart, J. and Friend, M. (2013), Extent of utilisation of dual-purpose wheat for grazing by late-pregnant and lambing ewes and producer-reported incidence of health issues in southern New South Wales. Australian Veterinary Journal, 91: 432–436. doi: 10.1111/avj.12089
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2013
- NSW Rural Assistance Authority
- Australian Wool Education Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!