Testing for Hendra virus: difficulties experienced by veterinarians in Queensland prior to 2011
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
© 2013 Australian Veterinary Association
Australian Veterinary Journal
Volume 91, Issue 8, pages 323–327, August 2013
How to Cite
Mendez, D., Judd, J. and Speare, R. (2013), Testing for Hendra virus: difficulties experienced by veterinarians in Queensland prior to 2011. Australian Veterinary Journal, 91: 323–327. doi: 10.1111/avj.12091
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Biosecurity Cooperative Research Centre
- Anton Breinl Centre
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!