WILDLIFE AND ZOOS
Computed tomographic anatomy of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses and tympanic cavity of the koala
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2013
© 2013 Australian Veterinary Association
Australian Veterinary Journal
Volume 91, Issue 9, pages 353–365, September 2013
How to Cite
Hemsley, S., Palmer, H., Canfield, R., Stewart, M., Krockenberger, M. and Malik, R. (2013), Computed tomographic anatomy of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses and tympanic cavity of the koala. Australian Veterinary Journal, 91: 353–365. doi: 10.1111/avj.12098
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2013
- Hermon Slade Foundation
- Australian Research Council Linkage Project. Grant Number: LP0560572
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!