SCIENTIFIC AND CLINICAL
In this issue – October 2013
History of the AVA · Equine epidermal naevus: the new name for congenital papilloma · Stem cells and growth factors in a sponge scaffold for osteochondritis dissecans · Actinomyces abscess in a pony · Blockage in a ventricular peritoneal shunt in a dog · Improving outdoor ranges for hens · Theileria in beef cattle · Grazing dual-purpose wheat for periparturient ewes · Rickets syndrome in alpacas
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
© 2013 Australian Veterinary Association
Australian Veterinary Journal
Volume 91, Issue 10, pages 395–396, October 2013
How to Cite
Jackson, A. (2013), In this issue – October 2013. Australian Veterinary Journal, 91: 395–396. doi: 10.1111/avj.12110
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!