Guidelines for treatment of lice in sheep with long wool based on a model of the development of wool damage
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2014
© 2014 Australian Veterinary Association
Australian Veterinary Journal
Volume 92, Issue 1-2, pages 8–14, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Lucas, P. and Horton, B. (2014), Guidelines for treatment of lice in sheep with long wool based on a model of the development of wool damage. Australian Veterinary Journal, 92: 8–14. doi: 10.1111/avj.12138
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2013
- Australian Wool Innovation Limited
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!