Application of a real-time polymerase chain reaction assay to the diagnosis of bovine ephemeral fever during an outbreak in New South Wales and northern Victoria in 2009–10
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
© 2014 Australian Veterinary Association
Australian Veterinary Journal
Volume 92, Issue 1-2, pages 24–27, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Finlaison, D., Read, A., Zhang, J., Paskin, R. and Kirkland, P. (2014), Application of a real-time polymerase chain reaction assay to the diagnosis of bovine ephemeral fever during an outbreak in New South Wales and northern Victoria in 2009–10. Australian Veterinary Journal, 92: 24–27. doi: 10.1111/avj.12139
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!