Cattle herd inspections and fly trapping for the detection of the Old World screw-worm fly (Chrysomya bezziana)
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
© The State of Queensland (through the Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry) 2014. Australian Veterinary Journal © 2014 Australian Veterinary Association
Australian Veterinary Journal
Volume 92, Issue 1-2, pages 28–32, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Urech, R., Muharsini, S., Tozer, R., Sumartono, Green, P., Brown, G., Spradbery, J., Mayer, D., Kan, Y. T. and Kison, A. (2014), Cattle herd inspections and fly trapping for the detection of the Old World screw-worm fly (Chrysomya bezziana). Australian Veterinary Journal, 92: 28–32. doi: 10.1111/avj.12142
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2013
- Meat and Livestock Australia
- Australian Wool Innovation
- Biosecurity Australia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!