Vegetation phenology can be captured with digital repeat photography and linked to variability of root nutrition in Hedysarum alpinum
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 317–324, April 2013
How to Cite
Nijland, W., Coops, N.C., Coogan, S.C.P., Bater, C.W., Wulder, M.A., Nielsen, S.E., McDermid, G., Stenhouse, G.B. (2013), Vegetation phenology can be captured with digital repeat photography and linked to variability of root nutrition in Hedysarum alpinum. Applied Vegetation Science, 16: 317–324. doi: 10.1111/avsc.12000
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2012
- University of British Columbia
- University of Calgary
- Harvard University
- University of New Hampshire
- Foothills Research Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!