Plant seedlings in a species-rich meadow: effect of management, vegetation type and functional traits
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2012
© 2012 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 286–295, April 2013
How to Cite
Mudrák, O., Doležal, J., Hájek, M., Dančák, M., Klimeš, L., Klimešová, J. (2013), Plant seedlings in a species-rich meadow: effect of management, vegetation type and functional traits. Applied Vegetation Science, 16: 286–295. doi: 10.1111/avsc.12001
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2012
- long-term research development project . Grant Number: RVO 67 985 939
- Czech Science Foundation. Grant Number: GA ČR 526/09/0963
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!