Fragment size, vegetation structure and physical environment control grassland functioning: a test based on artificial neural networks
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
© 2012 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 426–437, July 2013
How to Cite
Herrera, L. P., Texeira, M., Paruelo, J.M. (2013), Fragment size, vegetation structure and physical environment control grassland functioning: a test based on artificial neural networks. Applied Vegetation Science, 16: 426–437. doi: 10.1111/avsc.12009
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2012
- Inter-American Institute for Global Change Research. Grant Number: CRN II 2031
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: GEO-0452325
- FONCYT. Grant Number: PICT 32399
- UBACYT. Grant Number: G006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!