Pre-fire fuel reduction treatments influence plant communities and exotic species 9 years after a large wildfire
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
© 2013 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 457–469, July 2013
How to Cite
Shive, K. L., Kuenzi, A. M., Sieg, C. H., Fulé, P. Z. (2013), Pre-fire fuel reduction treatments influence plant communities and exotic species 9 years after a large wildfire. Applied Vegetation Science, 16: 457–469. doi: 10.1111/avsc.12015
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2012
- the Joint Fire Science Program. Grant Number: JFSP 11-1-27
- the Ecological Restoration Institute (ERI) and National Fire Plan. Grant Number: FEW-3
- Challenge Cost Share Agreement. Grant Number: 09-CS-190
- Rocky Mountain Research Station (RMRS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!