Influence of forest road, road-surfacing material and stand age on floristic diversity and composition in a nutrient-poor environment
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
© 2012 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
How to Cite
Bergès, L., Chevalier, R., Avon, C. (2012), Influence of forest road, road-surfacing material and stand age on floristic diversity and composition in a nutrient-poor environment. Applied Vegetation Science. doi: 10.1111/avsc.12019
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2012
- French Ministry of the Environment (MEDDE). Grant Number: 25
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!