Drivers of beta-diversity variation in Bromus erectus semi-natural dry grasslands
Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2012
© 2012 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 404–416, July 2013
How to Cite
Burrascano, S., Anzellotti, I., Carli, E., Del Vico, E., Facioni, L., Pretto, F., Sabatini, F. M., Tilia, A., Blasi, C. (2013), Drivers of beta-diversity variation in Bromus erectus semi-natural dry grasslands. Applied Vegetation Science, 16: 404–416. doi: 10.1111/avsc.12021
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2011
- Province of Rome (Dept. VI – Land Governance)
- Inter-university Research Center ‘Biodiversity, Plant Sociology and Landscape Ecology’
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!