High-resolution remote sensing data improves models of species richness
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
© 2013 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 539–551, October 2013
How to Cite
Camathias, L., Bergamini, A., Küchler, M., Stofer, S., Baltensweiler, A. (2013), High-resolution remote sensing data improves models of species richness. Applied Vegetation Science, 16: 539–551. doi: 10.1111/avsc.12028
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2012
- National Forest Inventory
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!