Elevated nitrogen effects on Bromus tectorum dominance and native plant diversity in an arid montane ecosystem
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
© 2013 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 598–609, October 2013
How to Cite
Concilio, A. L., Loik, M. E. (2013), Elevated nitrogen effects on Bromus tectorum dominance and native plant diversity in an arid montane ecosystem. Applied Vegetation Science, 16: 598–609. doi: 10.1111/avsc.12029
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2012
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!