Fire impact on the woody plant components of dry deciduous forest in Central Menabe, Madagascar
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2013
© 2013 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 619–628, October 2013
How to Cite
Ehrensperger, T., Urech, Z. L., Rehnus, M., Sorg, J.-P. (2013), Fire impact on the woody plant components of dry deciduous forest in Central Menabe, Madagascar. Applied Vegetation Science, 16: 619–628. doi: 10.1111/avsc.12034
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!