Edges, exotics and deer: the seed bank of a suburban secondary successional temperate deciduous forest
Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
© 2013 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 571–584, October 2013
How to Cite
Beauchamp, V. B., Ghuznavi, N., Koontz, S. M., Roberts, R. P. (2013), Edges, exotics and deer: the seed bank of a suburban secondary successional temperate deciduous forest. Applied Vegetation Science, 16: 571–584. doi: 10.1111/avsc.12036
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2012
- Middle Patuxent Environmental Foundation
- Towson University Undergraduate Research Committee
- Fisher College of Science and Mathematics
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!