Savanna woody vegetation classification – now in 3-D
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
© 2013 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 172–184, January 2014
How to Cite
Fisher, J. T., Erasmus, B. F.N., Witkowski, E. T.F., van Aardt, J., Wessels, K. J., Asner, G. P. (2014), Savanna woody vegetation classification – now in 3-D. Applied Vegetation Science, 17: 172–184. doi: 10.1111/avsc.12048
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2012
- Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation
- John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation
- Grantham Foundation for the Protection of the Environment
- Avatar Alliance Foundation
- W.M. Keck Foundation
- Margaret A. Cargill Foundation
- Andrew Mellon Foundation and the endowment of the Carnegie Institution for Science
- Carnegie Foundation of New York through the Global Change and Sustainability Research Institute at the University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, ZA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!