Changes in forest structure, fuels and potential fire behaviour since 1873 in the Lake Tahoe Basin, USA
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 17–31, January 2014
How to Cite
Taylor, A. H., Vandervlugt, A. M., Maxwell, R. S., Beaty, R. M., Airey, C., Skinner, C. N. (2014), Changes in forest structure, fuels and potential fire behaviour since 1873 in the Lake Tahoe Basin, USA. Applied Vegetation Science, 17: 17–31. doi: 10.1111/avsc.12049
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2012
- USDA Forest Service Pacific Southwest Research Station
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!