Effects of post-windthrow salvage logging on microsites, plant composition and regeneration
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2013
© 2013 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 323–337, April 2014
How to Cite
Waldron, K., Ruel, J.-C., Gauthier, S., De Grandpré, L., Peterson, C. J. (2014), Effects of post-windthrow salvage logging on microsites, plant composition and regeneration. Applied Vegetation Science, 17: 323–337. doi: 10.1111/avsc.12061
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2013
- Laval University Industrial Research Chair in Silviculture and Wildlife
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!