Relationships of native trees with grasses in a temperate, semi-arid sandy ecosystem of northern China
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
© 2013 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 338–345, April 2014
How to Cite
Yang, H., Chu, J., Lu, Q., Gao, T. (2014), Relationships of native trees with grasses in a temperate, semi-arid sandy ecosystem of northern China. Applied Vegetation Science, 17: 338–345. doi: 10.1111/avsc.12062
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2013
- Qingdao Agricultural University
- Chinese Academy of Forestry. Grant Number: CAFYBB20122007
- National Program for Science and Technology in China. Grant Number: 2012BAD16B00
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!