Estimating plant biomass in early-successional subtropical vegetation using a visual obstruction technique
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2013
© 2013 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 356–366, April 2014
How to Cite
Fleming, G. M., Wunderle, J. M., Ewert, D. N., O'Brien, J. J. (2014), Estimating plant biomass in early-successional subtropical vegetation using a visual obstruction technique. Applied Vegetation Science, 17: 356–366. doi: 10.1111/avsc.12067
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2013
- International Programs of the U.S. Department of Agriculture Forest Service to The Nature Conservancy
- Puerto Rican Conservation Foundation working in cooperation with the Bahamas National Trust
- College of the Bahamas
- University of Puerto Rico
- Kirtland's Warbler Recovery Team
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!