Special Feature: Ecological Restoration
Secondary succession in sandy old-fields: a promising example of spontaneous grassland recovery
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
© 2013 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 214–224, April 2014
How to Cite
Albert, Á.-J., Kelemen, A., Valkó, O., Miglécz, T., Csecserits, A., Rédei, T., Deák, B., Tóthmérész, B., Török, P. (2014), Secondary succession in sandy old-fields: a promising example of spontaneous grassland recovery. Applied Vegetation Science, 17: 214–224. doi: 10.1111/avsc.12068
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2013
- TÁMOP. Grant Numbers: 4.2.1./B-09/1/KONV-2010-0007, 4.2.2_B-10_1-2010-0024, 4.2.2.C-11/1/KONV-2012-0010, 4.2.4.A/2-11-1-2012-0001
- European Social Fund and the European Regional Development Fund. Grant Numbers: NKFP6/013/2005, OTKA-NKTH CNK80140
- Internal Research Grant of the University of Debrecen
- Hungarian Academy of Sciences and Hungarian Research Fund. Grant Numbers: OTKA, PD 100 192
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!