The impact of native large herbivores and fire on the vegetation dynamics in the Cape renosterveld shrublands of South Africa: insights from a six-yr field experiment
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2014
© 2014 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 456–469, July 2014
How to Cite
Radloff, F. G.T., Mucina, L., Snyman, D. (2014), The impact of native large herbivores and fire on the vegetation dynamics in the Cape renosterveld shrublands of South Africa: insights from a six-yr field experiment. Applied Vegetation Science, 17: 456–469. doi: 10.1111/avsc.12086
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2013
- Iluka Resources Ltd (Pty)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!