Special Feature “Temperate forests in continental East Asia” (Eds. Hongyan Liu, Helge Bruelheide, Jörg Ewald & Milan Chytrý).
Special Feature: East Asian Forests
The role of tree-fall gaps in the natural regeneration of birch forests in the Taibai Mountains
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2014
© 2014 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 64–74, January 2015
How to Cite
Ren, J. Y., Kadir, A., Yue, M. (2015), The role of tree-fall gaps in the natural regeneration of birch forests in the Taibai Mountains. Applied Vegetation Science, 18: 64–74. doi: 10.1111/avsc.12090
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2013
- S&T Basic Work Program of the Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2011FY110300
- Forerunner Projects of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: XDA05050301-4
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!