Community ontogeny at the roadside: Critical life-cycle events throughout a sequential process of primary colonization
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2014
© 2014 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 493–503, July 2014
How to Cite
Magro, S., Jiménez, M. D., Casado, M. A., Mola, I., Arenas, J. M., Martín-Duque, J. F., Vazquez, A., Balaguer, L. (2014), Community ontogeny at the roadside: Critical life-cycle events throughout a sequential process of primary colonization. Applied Vegetation Science, 17: 493–503. doi: 10.1111/avsc.12095
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness. Grant Number: CDTI IDI-20120317
- Madrid Regional Government. Grant Number: S-2009/AMB-1783
- Spanish Ministry of Education, Culture and Sports. Grant Number: FPU-AP2009-0094
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!