Combining ecological, social and technical criteria to select species for forest restoration
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
© 2014 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 744–753, October 2014
How to Cite
Meli, P., Martínez-Ramos, M., Rey-Benayas, J. M., Carabias, J. (2014), Combining ecological, social and technical criteria to select species for forest restoration. Applied Vegetation Science, 17: 744–753. doi: 10.1111/avsc.12096
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Education. Grant Number: CGL2010-18312
- Madrid Government. Grant Number: S2009AMB-1783 REMEDINAL-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!