Olivia Semboli and Denis Beina equally contributed to the manuscript.
Does long-term monitoring of tropical forests using permanent plots provide unbiased results?
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2014
© 2014 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 737–743, October 2014
How to Cite
Semboli, O., Beina, D., Closset-Kopp, D., Gourlet-Fleury, S., Decocq, G. (2014), Does long-term monitoring of tropical forests using permanent plots provide unbiased results?. Applied Vegetation Science, 17: 737–743. doi: 10.1111/avsc.12097
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2012
- Agence Française de Développement
- Centre de coopération Internationale en Recherche Agronomique pour le Développement
- Institut Centrafricain de Recherche Agronomique
- Ministère centrafricain des Eaux, Forêts, Chasse et Pêche
- Service de Coopération et d'Action Culturelle
- Société Centrafricaine de Déroulage
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!