Plant species richness and composition under different disturbance regimes in marginal grasslands of a Japanese terraced paddy field landscape
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2014
© 2014 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 636–644, October 2014
How to Cite
Koyanagi, T. F., Yamada, S., Yonezawa, K.-i., Kitagawa, Y., Ichikawa, K. (2014), Plant species richness and composition under different disturbance regimes in marginal grasslands of a Japanese terraced paddy field landscape. Applied Vegetation Science, 17: 636–644. doi: 10.1111/avsc.12100
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2013
- Waseda University. Grant Number: 2012A-900
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!