Burning season does not affect post-fire regeneration but fire alters the balance of the dominant species in a seeder-dominated Mediterranean shrubland
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2014
© 2014 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 711–725, October 2014
How to Cite
Céspedes, B., Torres, I., Pérez, B., Luna, B., Moreno, J. M. (2014), Burning season does not affect post-fire regeneration but fire alters the balance of the dominant species in a seeder-dominated Mediterranean shrubland. Applied Vegetation Science, 17: 711–725. doi: 10.1111/avsc.12102
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2013
- EC. Grant Number: EVG1-CT2001-00027
- Caja de Guadalajara. Grant Number: CONV080174
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!