Using a prescribed fire to test custom and standard fuel models for fire behaviour prediction in a non-native, grass-invaded tropical dry shrubland
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2014
© 2014 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 700–710, October 2014
How to Cite
Pierce, A. D., McDaniel, S., Wasser, M., Ainsworth, A., Litton, C. M., Giardina, C. P., Cordell, S. (2014), Using a prescribed fire to test custom and standard fuel models for fire behaviour prediction in a non-native, grass-invaded tropical dry shrubland. Applied Vegetation Science, 17: 700–710. doi: 10.1111/avsc.12111
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2013
- USDA Forest Service
- Pacific Southwest Research Station
- Institute of Pacific Islands Forestry and The US Army Garrison, Hawai'i
- Research Joint Ventures. Grant Numbers: 08-JV-11272177-051, 08-JV-11272177-074, 12-JV-11272138-037
- College of Tropical Agriculture and Human Resources
- University of Hawai'i at Mānoa via the USDA National Institute of Food and Agriculture
- Hatch and McIntire-Stennis Programs. Grant Numbers: HAW00132-H, HAW00188-M, HAW01123-M
- Strategic Environmental Research and Development Program (SERDP). Grant Number: RC-1645
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!