Mapping the local variability of Natura 2000 habitats with remote sensing
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2014
© 2014 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 765–779, October 2014
How to Cite
Feilhauer, H., Dahlke, C., Doktor, D., Lausch, A., Schmidtlein, S., Schulz, G., Stenzel, S. (2014), Mapping the local variability of Natura 2000 habitats with remote sensing. Applied Vegetation Science, 17: 765–779. doi: 10.1111/avsc.12115
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2014
- German Aerospace Center on behalf of the German Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology. Grant Number: #50EE1033
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: FE1331/2-1
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!