Impact of management type and intensity on multiple facets of grassland biodiversity in the French Jura Mountains
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2014
© 2014 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 645–657, October 2014
How to Cite
Mauchamp, L., Mouly, A., Badot, P.-M., Gillet, F. (2014), Impact of management type and intensity on multiple facets of grassland biodiversity in the French Jura Mountains. Applied Vegetation Science, 17: 645–657. doi: 10.1111/avsc.12116
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2013
- Comité Interprofessionnel du Gruyère de Comté (CIGC)
- Franche-Comté Region
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!