Virtual Special Feature “Towards a consistent classification of European grasslands” (Eds. Jürgen Dengler, Erwin Bergmeier, Wolfgang Willner & Milan Chytrý)
Special Feature: Grassland Classification
Vegetation diversity of mesic grasslands (Arrhenatheretalia) in the Iberian Peninsula
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2014
© 2014 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 780–796, October 2014
How to Cite
Rodríguez-Rojo, M. P., Fernández-González, F., Tichý, L., Chytrý, M. (2014), Vegetation diversity of mesic grasslands (Arrhenatheretalia) in the Iberian Peninsula. Applied Vegetation Science, 17: 780–796. doi: 10.1111/avsc.12118
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2013
- Global Change, Earth Sciences and Biodiversity Program of the Spanish Ministry of Education and Science. Grant Number: CGL2009-13317-C03-03
- Czech Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: P505/11/0732, 14-36079G
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!