Producing “Silent Brewmasters”: Deaf Workers and Added Value in India's Coffee Cafés
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
© 2013 by the American Anthropological Association
Anthropology of Work Review
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 39–50, July 2013
How to Cite
Friedner, M. (2013), Producing “Silent Brewmasters”: Deaf Workers and Added Value in India's Coffee Cafés. Anthropology of Work Review, 34: 39–50. doi: 10.1111/awr.12005
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!