Book and Video Review
Advances in Speech Recognition: Mobile Environments, Call Centers and Clinics edited by Amy Neustein , ed. New York: Springer Science and Business Media, 2010.
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2013
© 2013 by the American Anthropological Association
Anthropology of Work Review
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 57–58, July 2013
How to Cite
Zimmer, J. (2013), Advances in Speech Recognition: Mobile Environments, Call Centers and Clinics edited by Amy Neustein , ed. New York: Springer Science and Business Media, 2010. Anthropology of Work Review, 34: 57–58. doi: 10.1111/awr.12007_4
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!