Book and Video Review
Ethnic Entrepreneurs: Identity and Development Politics in Latin America by Monica C. DeHart. Stanford, CA: Stanford University Press, 2010.
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
© 2013 by the American Anthropological Association
Anthropology of Work Review
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 61–62, July 2013
How to Cite
Diz, A. (2013), Ethnic Entrepreneurs: Identity and Development Politics in Latin America by Monica C. DeHart. Stanford, CA: Stanford University Press, 2010. Anthropology of Work Review, 34: 61–62. doi: 10.1111/awr.12007_7
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!