Book and Visual Review
Abandoned in the Heartland: Work, Family and Living in East St. Louis by Jennifer F. Hamer. Berkeley, CA: University of California Press, 2011.
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2014
© 2014 by the American Anthropological Association
Anthropology of Work Review
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 51–52, July 2014
How to Cite
Weeks, S. (2014), Abandoned in the Heartland: Work, Family and Living in East St. Louis by Jennifer F. Hamer. Berkeley, CA: University of California Press, 2011. Anthropology of Work Review, 35: 51–52. doi: 10.1111/awr.12035
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!