Comparative immunolocalization of keratin-associated beta-proteins (beta-keratins) supports a new explanation for the cyclical process of keratinocyte differentiation in lizard epidermis
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Author Acta Zoologica © 2012 The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences
Volume 95, Issue 1, pages 32–43, January 2014
How to Cite
2012. Comparative immunolocalization of Keratin-associated beta-proteins (Beta-keratins) supports a new explanation for the cyclical process of keratinocyte differentiation in lizard epidermis. – Acta Zoologica (Stockholm) 95: 32–43..
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2012
- Italian Ministry of Education and Scientific Research. Grant Number: 2008 AXS E-002
- University of Bologna
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!