Cynthia E. Clark is an Assistant Professor, Management Department, Bentley University, Waltham, MA. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Masquerading in the U.S. Capital Markets: The Dark Side of Maintaining an Institution
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
© 2013 Center for Business Ethics at Bentley University
Business and Society Review
Volume 118, Issue 1, pages 105–134, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Clark, C. E. and Newell, S. (2013), Masquerading in the U.S. Capital Markets: The Dark Side of Maintaining an Institution. Business and Society Review, 118: 105–134. doi: 10.1111/basr.12004
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!