Richard Marens is a Professor at the College of Business Administration, Sacramento State University, Sacramento, CA. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Calling in a Debt: Government's Role in Creating the Capacity for Explicit Corporate Social Responsibility
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 Center for Business Ethics at Bentley University
Business and Society Review
Volume 118, Issue 2, pages 143–169, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Marens, R. (2013), Calling in a Debt: Government's Role in Creating the Capacity for Explicit Corporate Social Responsibility. Business and Society Review, 118: 143–169. doi: 10.1111/basr.12006
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!