Rick N. Francis is Associate Professor at Department of Accounting, University of Texas at El Paso, El Paso, TX. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Relation between Accounting Conservatism and Corporate Social Performance: An Empirical Investigation
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 Center for Business Ethics at Bentley University
Business and Society Review
Volume 118, Issue 2, pages 193–222, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Francis, R. N., Harrast, S., Mattingly, J. and Olsen, L. (2013), The Relation between Accounting Conservatism and Corporate Social Performance: An Empirical Investigation. Business and Society Review, 118: 193–222. doi: 10.1111/basr.12008
Authors' names are listed in alphabetical order.
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!