Dan Hargrove, Attorney at Law, Waters & Kraus, LLP, San Antonio, TX. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Problem Is Fraud: Is the Solution Government Bounties?
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
© 2013 Center for Business Ethics at Bentley University
Business and Society Review
Volume 118, Issue 3, pages 299–324, Fall 2013
How to Cite
Hargrove, D. and Raiborn, C. (2013), The Problem Is Fraud: Is the Solution Government Bounties?. Business and Society Review, 118: 299–324. doi: 10.1111/basr.12012
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!