Shari R. Veil is Associate Professor and Director of the Risk Sciences Division, College of Communication and Information, University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY. E-mail: email@example.com.
British Petroleum: An Egregious Violation of the Ethic of First and Second Things
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
© 2013 Center for Business Ethics at Bentley University
Business and Society Review
Volume 118, Issue 3, pages 361–381, Fall 2013
How to Cite
Veil, S. R., Sellnow, T. L. and Wickline, M. C. (2013), British Petroleum: An Egregious Violation of the Ethic of First and Second Things. Business and Society Review, 118: 361–381. doi: 10.1111/basr.12014
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!