Richard Peters is an Assistant Professor of Management at Xavier University of Louisiana, New Orleans, LA. E-mail: email@example.com. Ethan Waples is an Assistant Professor of Management at University of Central Oklahoma, Edmond, OK. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Peggy Golden is a Professor of Management at Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, FL. E-mail: email@example.com.
A Real Options Reasoning Approach to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR): Integrating Real Option Sensemaking and CSR Orientation
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
© 2014 Center for Business Ethics at Bentley University
Business and Society Review
Volume 119, Issue 1, pages 61–93, Spring 2014
How to Cite
Peters, R., Waples, E. and Golden, P. (2014), A Real Options Reasoning Approach to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR): Integrating Real Option Sensemaking and CSR Orientation. Business and Society Review, 119: 61–93. doi: 10.1111/basr.12025
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!