Industrialized research in the BJCP: A neo-Luddite view
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology © 2012 The British Pharmacological Society
British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 74, Issue 6, pages 903–906, December 2012
How to Cite
Cohen, A. F. and Ritter, J. M. (2012), Industrialized research in the BJCP: A neo-Luddite view. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 74: 903–906. doi: 10.1111/bcp.12000
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2012
- 1ISBN: 9780571209170 Faber and Faber 2001..
- 2The development of the pharmaceutical industry. In: Drug Discovery and Development, ed. Rang HP . Edinburgh: Churchill Livingstone Elsevier, 2006; 3–18..
- 4ISIS-2 (Second International Study of Infarct Survival) Collaborative Group. Randomised trial of intravenous streptokinase, oral aspirin, both, or neither among 17,187 cases of suspected acute myocardial infarction: ISIS-2. Lancet 1988; 2: 349–360.
- 9Department of Health. Expert group on phase one clinical trials. Final report. Available at http://www.dh.gov.uk/en/Publicationsandstatistics/Publications/PublicationsPolicyAndGuidance/DH_063117 2006 (last accessed 30th September 2012).