Benzodiazepine dependence and its treatment with low dose flumazenil
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
© 2012 The Authors. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology © 2012 The British Pharmacological Society
British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Special Issue: Addiction
Volume 77, Issue 2, pages 285–294, February 2014
How to Cite
Hood, S. D., Norman, A., Hince, D. A., Melichar, J. K. and Hulse, G. K. (2014), Benzodiazepine dependence and its treatment with low dose flumazenil. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 77: 285–294. doi: 10.1111/bcp.12023
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 NOV 2012 07:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.